Dog Day-Care done differently!
Rover All Over Beach Trips are open to sociable Brisbane dogs living within 10km of the CBD. Our adventures are all outdoors and are a great alternative to regular dog day-care. Doggie Beach Trips typically last for approximately 6 hours and here is what your pooch will experience…
- Rover picks up your excited pooch from your door (this is available to Brisbane dogs living within 10km of CBD*)
- Your pooch then travels securely in our fully air-conditioned pooch-mover
- First stop: we take your dog and our other Rovers for a short lead walk and to a leash-free area so your fur-baby has an opportunity to say hello to his or her fellow Rovers before heading to the beach! (Our first stop is for 30 to 45 minutes).
- Then it is back in the pooch mover – destination BEACH!!
- At the beach your dog will enjoy a day jam-packed with swimming, running, playing and socialising with the other dogs and we ensure your pooch will have regular breaks to rehydrate
- Dogs will cover between 5km and 20km during their day depending on their fitness levels
- After the beach we head back to the pooch-mover for the journey home sometimes taking on last lead walk or dropping into a dog park on the way for one last run around.
- Happy Snaps: During the day we will send you some photos/video via text, Facebook, Instagram or email so you can see how much fun your dawg is having!
- We PROMISE your dog will come home tired-out but very, very HAPPY!
Contact Us to make a booking. Your dawg will love you for it