Rover All Day – Outdoor Adventure with Full Day Doggy Daycare
A typical Outdoor Full Day Adventure with Rover All Over includes;
Here’s what a typical day with Rover All Over includes;
– Pick up from your home in the morning (between 7.30 and 9am) where your pooch will travel securely in our fully air-conditioned Pooch Mover to their first destination.
– Leash-free Playtime: we arrive at our first outdoor destination and your dog has the opportunity to run, play, sniff and enjoy being a dog with the other Rover dogs and Rover team leader. We will spend 1 to 1.5 hours in secure area for this social playtime.
– Lead Walk: we then take your dog for a walk. Maximum 4 dogs per walker. We vary the walk locations taking into consideration the temperature and ensuring your dog experiences some good variety and plenty of stimulation. Walks range in length depending on your dog’s fitness level. Minimum 30 minute walk – Maximum 90 minute walk (2km to 10km)
– More leash-free Playtime: After your pooch’s lead walk we will take a short drive to a new location for them to enjoy some more time off the lead in our beautiful outdoors.
– Home Time: After approximately 6.5 hours of fun we deliver your tired but VERY HAPPY pooch home to a well deserved rest.
– Happy Snaps: During the day we will send you some photos/video via sms, snapchat or email of your dog so you can see how big his or her smile is.
Points to Note
Your dog’s well being and safety is our priority:
Our team are very conscious of how quickly a dog can become dehydrated in our Queensland heat and actively encourage and monitor your dog’s water intake.
In the event of extreme weather we may contact you to reschedule your dog’s outdoor adventure.
All dogs are required to wear a body harness for vehicle travel and lead walks. We do not use chokers.
Contact Us to make a booking.